ASDS is an innovative company serving clients worldwide. It is a challenging and satisfying working environment here – one that encourages personal growth, creative thinking and innovative solutions.
We seek individuals who desire to grow and develop along with it. Prospective team members must have experience in Structural Steel Detailing on a variety of project types.
- Detailer experience. 5+ years experience detailing steel with AutoCAD program, SDS/2 or Tekla a plus.
- Education. High school diploma required. Associate degree a plus.
- Stable profile. Must demonstrate stability in past employment – preferably 3+ years or more at most recent job.
- Track record of integrity, loyalty and honesty. Throughout our company, we seek ethically-grounded individuals with whom we can grow over time.
- Attention to detail. Excellent organizational skills couple with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Additional skills: Must have the ability to read and interpret structural and architectural design drawings. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills coupled with excellent project management skills. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced dynamic work environment.
- Computer proficiency. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word. AutoCAD and Bluebeam program required. SDS/2 or Tekla a plus.
Send a cover letter and your resume/CV to email@example.com
ASDS (asdsgroup.com) is rapidly growing and seeking to hire any highly motivated individuals.
Job Title: Project Leader (Full Time)
Duties & Requirements:
Project Leaders are responsible for all aspects of detailing which includes coordinating with the Steel Fabricators, in-house department, design team, and other suppliers to the project as well as maintaining quality of the drawings, checking, schedules, and good customer service.
Most Duties will include:
Coordinate with the fabricator, in-house department, and design team as well as with other suppliers.
- Fluent in English. Thai and Mandarin is a plus
- Must have good organizational skills, detailed oriented, and attitude.
Education & Work Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in this field.
- A.S. in Architecture or Engineering.
- B.A. in Architecture, B.S. in Civil or Structural Engineering is a plus.
- Experience in construction, construction management is also a plus.
Other Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to read and interpret shop and design blueprint drawings.
- Proven ability to manage large multiple commercial and industrial projects.
- General knowledge of 3D modeling / SDS/2, Tekla, Autodesk, Microsoft office, & Bluebeam. Training can be provided.
- Ability to work on multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of AISC and OSHA standards. AWS standards is a plus.